Clinical Trial Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Maintenance of informational databases and program tracking reports
- Participate in coordination of clinical trial related activities
- Authoring of study operations manuals
- Budgetary oversight and tracking
- Providing general program support in a team setting to ensure the successful execution of clinical trial tasks and deliverables according to project timelines.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, subject tracking, assembly, review, quality control, and tracking of regulatory documents, maintenance and tracking of study materials (including investigational drug), generation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes in addition to other activities.
- Effectively and efficiently interact with internal, clinical site and vendor personnel.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 year of CTA experience
- Bachelor's or advanced degree required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.