Clinical Trial Assistant
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant for out client located in Santa Ana, CA. Successful candidate will provide administrative and organizational support for assigned clinical trials and sites in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP), guidelines, standards, federal regulations and SOPs.
- Serve as internal support for all members of assigned teams.
- Support investigative sites toward completion and appropriate submission of all required clinical trial documents prior to site initiation.
- Support establishment and maintenance of the electronic Trial Master Files (eTMF) for assigned clinical trials.
- Coordinate Institutional Review Board/Ethics Committee (IRB/EC) approvals, as appropriate.
- Support overall progress of clinical trials by regularly attending clinical trial team meetings, review team communications and share pertinent information with assigned investigative sites, as requested by the Study Manager, Lead CRAs, CRAs and other clinical trial team members.
- Assist the study team with study start-up procedures, including prepare site binders.
- Assist assigned clinical trial teams to ensure that each clinical trial maintains audit/inspection readiness at each site and internally throughout the duration of assigned clinical trials.
- Ensure all equipment/supplies provided to investigative sites is appropriately tracked and reported to Study Manager and/or Lead CRA during study start-up, maintenance and closeout.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS or equivalent years of experience required.
- 0-2 years of clinical research experience required.
- Knowledge of ophthalmology highly desirable, but not required.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Good communication via written, verbal and listening skills.
- Ability to report to corporate offices for routine, daily work.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Coordinator (CTA).
Swiss Franc100 - Swiss Franc120 per hour
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Trial Manager, based in their office in Switzerland.
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Manager - I with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office