Clinical Trial Assistant
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Trial Assistant position based in West London. The company develops next-generation, patient-specific therapeutics that allow scientists to combat cancer without harming healthy tissues. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and revolutionary organisation. This will be a contract position.
- Provide administrative support for projects.
- Create, update, track, and maintain project-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
- Ensure project and study files (Trial Master File (TMF)) are set up, maintained, and audit ready at all times, both on paper and electronically; this involves filing documents and performing regular QC checks.
- Assist in the publishing and administrative QC of all project-specific documents (e.g. protocols, investigator brochure, and regulatory submissions) in a timely manner.
- Track regulatory and ethics submissions, follow up for delivery confirmation, obtain and file acknowledgement receipts, and update relevant tracking tools.
- Assist with the management and tracking of study non-clinical supplies to sites and organise shipments.
- Assist with management and tracking study clinical supplies.
- Co-ordinate meetings with clients, investigators, and internal teams. This includes scheduling, sending invitations, preparing agendas, materials, and presentations, and taking accurate and complete minutes.
- Act as a contact for project team and study sites.
Skills and Requirements:
- Keeps up to date with scientific advances, expertise and best practice.
- Must be flexible to cross over London between sites in London and Stevenage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at +44 207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.