Clinical Trial Assistant
An exciting contract role has arisen for a Clinical Trial Associate in Frankfurt. This is an amazing opportunity for a bright individual to develop their clinical career at a renowned Clinical Research Organization
- Develop and maintain all study documentation (Trial Master and Investigator site file)
- Submit study to ethical committees and competent authorities
- Site initiation visit, monitoring visit and close out visits
- On site and remote activities
- Maintain adherence of study sites to agrees recruitment plan, timetables and quality specifications
- Monitor study progress closely to anticipate and identify issues. Resolve study related issues
- Day to day management of the study to ensure compliance.
Skills and Requirements
- BA in a medical or scientific field
- Proficient at database systems, eCRF and Microsoft Office
- Systematic and organised, excellent interpersonal skills, compliance mindset
- Speaks and writes fluently in German and English
- 2Years experience min as CRA in clinical management
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani on 02038542629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.