Clinical Trial Administrator
A leading Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is seeking to recruit a Clinical Trial Administrator to its UK-based team. The organisation accelerates the clinical development of orphan drugs and facilitates patient access to urgently needed new treatments for rare conditions. Based in Buckinghamshire, but with plenty of flexibility for working in a home-based capacity, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally reaching organisation.
- Preparing essential clinical trial documents,
- Tracking, distributing, and filing documents when they are returned.
- Re-ordering drugs on behalf of sites.
- Setting up Trial Master File and Investigator Site Files.
- Preparing and sending study materials to investigator sites.
- Creating and maintaining study contact lists for study team and sites.
- Co-ordinating document translations with external service providers when necessary.
- Maintaining the Trial Master File and/or e-Files, using tracking tools to ensure documentation is accurate and filing is up-to-date.
- Tracking and processing payments.
- Arranging study meetings, attending and Minute taking when required.
- Facilitating coordination of ethics, regulatory, and research and development (R&D) submissions performing QC when requested.
- Supporting Clinical Research Associates and Project Managers attending site visits when required.
- Supporting Pharmacovigilance in QC reviews and giving administrative assistance when necessary.
- Preparing Trial Master File for end of study transfer to Sponsor.
- Preparing e- Files for long term archiving.
- Carrying out ad hoc general and administrative duties (mail-shots, newsletters, photo-coping, faxing, telephone cover, and preparing and clearing meeting room etc.)
- Keeping up-to-date with current legislation within Clinical Research and company SOPs requirements.
- Assisting with the mentoring and training of junior staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valeria Cardo at +44 203 854 0674 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.