Clinical Support Specialist - West Germany and BeNeLux
An international and cutting-edge company, in the medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Clinical Support Specialist. The company's drug delivery technology has supported over 9 million patients worldwide with respiratory distress. Based in the regions of West Germany & BeNeLux, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue budget for the company's products within your territory.
- Drive and support the company's customers and partners in the responsible area.
- Provide Clinical Training and Support for Customers and Distributors.
- Launch new products in combination with Marketing in territory.
- Establish strong physician and clinician relationships.
- Possess value based and strategic selling skills.
- Be innovative in creating new sales opportunities for the company's Ireland products.
- Any other duties at the request of your Manager.
- Conduct peer to peer and promotional events in your territory.
Skills and Requirements:
- A documented sales history of top performance versus peers with at least two years of experience selling Medical Devices to Hospitals in the territory /region either direct or through distributors.
- Experience selling into Critical Care and Emergency Departments is preferred.
- Ability to work within a team environment, to achieve agreed company goals.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to influence the financial customers.
- Critical strategic thinking, ability to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business.
- Strong clinical acumen and learning application.
- High energy and good sense of humour.
- Strong territory management skills and proven ability to drive multiple opportunities.
- Excellent organisational, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage a complex sales process that has clinical and financial customers
- Demonstrate a high degree of influencing skills.
- Maintain established core business hours with additional hours and weekends as warranted by project assignment, required travel, or business necessity.
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications, such as MS office.
- Fluent in German both verbal and written communication, secondary written and oral English skills.
- Full and clean driving license.
- Resident in Germany.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Peter Gifford at +44 203 854 2467 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.