Clinical Support Specialist
A leading pharmaceutical company has an amazing job opportunity for a Clinical Support Specialist. The German based role would offer the opportunity for a candidate to work in a dynamic environment whilst bringing about positive change in medicine.
- Increase the utilization of our products in the hospital systems to gain market share and achievement sales targets
- Provide Clinical user support
- Deliver the customer training plan across the appropriate segments in the hospital setting, and effectively transfer knowledge and empower customers to use products effectively and independently
- Comply with mandatory training and attend local and abroad training programs as required, to maintain and develop the knowledge required to fulfil the role effectively
- Collaborate with other Regional Critical Sales Specialists, clinical, marketing teams and distributor teams to develop innovative activities to achieve sales targets and to allow the business gain market share and differentiate from its competitors
- Maintain and develop relationships with important clinical and economic stakeholders
- Develop in-depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels, both clinical and economic stakeholders in order to develop tailored solutions which maximize the company's market gain potential
- Maintain knowledge of competitors products, activities and strategies in market
Skills and Requirements
- Respiratory therapy experience, to include respiratory training and responsibility preferred
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the ICU, Emergency room and wards.
- Must be self-disciplined, organised, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives.
- Must be highly motivated and have a strong desire to succeed in a demanding role.
- A team player and independent thinker
- Ability to positively influence thinking, behaviour and gain commitment
- Trained to apply advanced Microsoft package skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Full & clean driving license
- Resident within Germany (must live within/close designated geographical region)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Errico Di Piazza at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.