Clinical Supply Chain Planner
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Supply Chain Planner with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Support programs and protocols, in tandem with program leads.
- Interact with internal and external customers and suppliers in order to accomplish project objectives including packaging, labeling, shipment, inventory management, and drug return logistical activities.
- Manage and maintain IMP distribution and returns drug plans and manages Clinical Supply documentation associated with assigned program, in compliance with GMP and industry standards.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in a scientific field
- Minimum 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Clinical Supply and Pharmaceutical Development required, along with strong understanding of GMP and GCP preferred.
- Knowledge of Import/export regulations, including pro-forma invoice generation, import regulations, and global trade compliance.
- Experienced working with third-party CMO clinical supply operations.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.