Clinical Study Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Study Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Planning, scheduling, coordination and execution, in support of clinical supply project manager to ensure the timely availability of investigational drug supplies and related services to clinical sites and depots.
- Translates stability and packaging requests into an executed packaging design.
- Identifies, develops, communicates and tracks task completion dates , activities, logistics, and milestones in support of clinical supply project manager to ensure the timely availability of investigational drug supplies.
- Responsible for creating appropriate protocol specific manufacturing and packaging work orders in concert with the clinical supply project manager.
- Responsible to complete tasks identified for the team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree required preferably in physical science, math, engineering or pharmacy
- Experience - 0 - 2+ years total experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- A basic understanding of clinical development and global supply chain requirements.
- Competent in the application of standard business requirements (for example SOPs, Global Regulations).
- Understanding the importance of compliance in a regulated environment and be capable of applying this knowledge to daily work.
- Ability to work collaboratively within the dept as well as cross-functionally including interacting in a tactful, professional and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with those in the dept as well as QA, Analytical and any area interface.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Basic Project Management skills.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.