Clinical Study Manager (Oncology)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager (oncology) with a research group located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Responsible for Clinical Trial management from project start-up through closeout
- Oversee vendors for the project; ensuring project plans, timelines and deliverables
- Manage budgets and financials, including forecasting and coordination of the study team.
- Maintain compliance with ICH, GCP, SOPs, and other regulatory bodies.
- Manage and train staff & subcontractors for the assigned studies
Skills and Requirements:
- RN or BS in Life Sciences field.
- SOCRA or ACRP is preferred.
- 5 years of oncology clinical research experience [clinical data or clinical trial]
- 1+years of project management and study oversight experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.