Clinical Study Manager
An opportunity has opened for an experienced oncology Clinical Study Manager to join a medium sized Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. You will join the company at an exciting time of growth with plans to expand their Clinical Operations team by a further 40% by the end of the year due to their solid oncology pipeline. This means you will be able to step up and grow organically within the company quickly which is perfect for an individual who is looking for fast career development.
2 days working from home and a highly competitive financial package is on offer.
- Serves as primary interface with CROs to ensure appropriate study/operational strategy is followed
- Selects / approves monitoring CROs and study sites
- Manages CROs for successful conduct of the clinical trial and assesses contractual deliverables
- Resolves expense issues and manages costs of work teams before issues arise
- Provides feedback, sets clear tasks and objectives and coaches team members on a periodic basis
- 3 years+ Clinical Project Management experience
- Experience in leading a study across EMEA/ Global regions
- A driven individual with a credible background to manage complex clinical studies
- Experience in managing oncology studies
- CRA background
- PhD, MSc or BSc
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at 0203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv