Clinical Study Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager with a global pharmaceutical company located in Durham, NC. As the CSM, you will support the responsible clinical scientists in the operational conduct of clinical studies by assisting with all aspects of the maintenance of clinical studies.
- Support the responsible clinical scientists in the operational conduct of clinical studies by assisting with all aspects of the maintenance of clinical studies.
- Ensures effective management of the study plan including all activities, budget, and timelines and other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Trial Master File industry accepted standards, such as the DIA's TMF Reference Model.
- Excellent working knowledge of International Conference on Harmonization/ Good Clinical Practice (ICH/GCP) regulations for sponsor study records.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences.
- 5+ years of experience from a CRO or Pharma working in clinical research, or clinical operations roles in the conduct of multi-center, international, clinical studies.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.