Clinical Study Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager with a biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will review study reports and metrics to ensure timely collection of clinical data, samples, and lab results.
- Participate in the day to day supervision of clinical trial execution, with a focus on site start up, patient enrollment, monitoring, compliance, and data flow metrics from the clinical sites, CROs and central labs.
- Identify and qualify clinical trial sites and investigators alongside CRO including management of key relationships.
- Review study reports and metrics to ensure timely collection of clinical data, samples, and lab results.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline required. Advanced scientific degree is preferred.
- 4-6+ years in trial management with a sponsor company managing various phase clinical trials preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-270-1613 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.