Clinical Study Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Accountable to ensure all relevant studies follow SOPs and GCP.
- With direction, matrix with key study conduct partners.
- Work closely with the study managers and address any study related questions, address issues related to study drug supply.
- Manage sites/countries transitioning from study to commercial supplies
- Manage study budgets.
- Provide oversight of the study eTMF.
- With oversight manage study start-up, conduct and close-out.
- Assist in the management of CRO's or other outsourcing partners as appropriate.
- Provide input into content and execution of investigator meetings / may present selected topics.
- Provide input into study plans.
- Provide input into development of CRF.
- Provide input into site selection with coordinated input.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have between 6 months to 5 years' experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.