Clinical Study Lead, Senior Manager (hybrid)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Clinical Study Lead, Senior Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in London with hybrid working available.
- Handle feasibility assessment to select pertinent regions and countries for the study.
- Offer contributions into baseline budget and timeline development as well as handle the study against planned budget, timeline and outcomes.
- Perform site review and selection, guiding investigator meeting preparation and implementation.
- Guide risk assessment and recognise risk mitigation methods at a study level.
- Supervise progress for site activation and supervision visits on any deviations from plan, as well as develop/execute patient recruitment and retention methods.
- Guarantee that clinical project audit and inspection promptness through the study lifecycle and partake in CAPAs when needed.
- Monitor study close-out actions and participate in clinical study report writing and evaluation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Direct management experience with exhibited outcomes forming and developing outstanding teams along with the ability to comprehend and execute the methodical direction and guidance for respective clinical studies.
- A proactive and self-disciplined individual with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- A background in leading and deliberating with vendors.
- Obtained a data-driven approach to planning, implementing with that the ability to resolve issues.
- Work with a high degree of cross-functional agility using exceptional influencing and interpersonal abilities.
- Capable of rallying disparate groups to achieve lofty shared objectives.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.