Clinical Study Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical have partnered with a mid-sized Pharma company who are recruiting for a Clinical Study Leader. They have had several successful product launches over last few years and are presently running multiple phase III trials within highly multifaceted therapy areas.
You will be responsible leading a several phase III studies in highly complex therapy areas handling international studies while monitoring various CROs. This is a small team therefore the opportunity to take on a wide range of responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity to move into a truly international role and to join a company with numerous phase III programs continuing. This is an initial 6-12-month contract position with options to extend.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a clinical study management role within a Pharma or Biotech organisation.
- Familiarity in vendor management.
- A CRA background and experience in co-monitoring would be ideal.
- Prior involvement in highly multifaceted therapy areas would be preferable.
- Exhibited multitasking, project management and implementation abilities.
- Interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, influencing and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An organised individual who is efficient, punctual and collaborative within a team setting.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 207 437 6824.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.