Clinical Study, Associate Manager (hybrid)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Clinical Study, Associate Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in London with hybrid working available.
- Supervise progress for site activation and oversight visits.
- Monitor the implementation of the specific clinical study deliverables against planned timelines.
- Raise any concerns linked to timelines or budget to clinical study lead.
- Assist on data quality which involves routine evaluation of data metrics and listings, protocol deviations, eligibility violations, dosing deviations and suspected non-compliance by sites.
- Raise data flow and data quality concerns to clinical study lead.
- Partake in the development of and supervise execution of recruitment and retention methods.
- Evaluate site level notified consents and any other patient-facing study start-up resources.
- Offer routine status reports to shareholders as requested by the clinical study lead.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level with relevant work experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.