Clinical Studies Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Studies Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will support the clinical team, primarily in tracking, organizing and filing Phase I-IV study documents according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Member of the clinical team responsible for conducting Phase I-IV studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Support clinical team, primarily in tracking, organizing and filing Phase I-IV study documents according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Assist Clinical Team members in handling data queries, drug inventories, study invoice payments, enrollment tracking, and record reconciliation with site documents.
- Assists the CRAs with organizing and planning study investigator meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in research site experience as a Research or Regulatory Coordinator, prior CRO experience as an in-house monitor, Quality Assurance in Pharma setting, Audit/ Inspection preparation or Trial Master File experience.
- Tech savvy regarding data management systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Quality Assessment/ Quality Systems.
- Highly organized.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.