Clinical Senior Project Leader
A leading multinational contract research organisation is recruiting for a Senior Project Leader/ Associate Director. This homebased European role is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious CRO that pioneers drug development.
- Develop and maintain a formal project plan with all key milestones, budgets, and resources assigned to specific tasks and outcomes. Define metrics for reporting performance against plan.
- Close out of all project activities upon project completion; perform financial reconciliation and system closeout. Identify best practices
- Identify potential project risks and implement contingency plans, mitigate actual risks with team members and keep client informed about risks and contingencies.
- Establish quality standards for the project that drive individual and team
- commitment to quality. Monitor quality of deliverables and implement corrective and preventative action as needed
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a science/medical related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- Proven track record of developing client relationships at program level
- Familiarity with standard business and eClinical systems used in Clinical Research - such as CTMS, EDC, IVRS, and project planning tools
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani on 02038542629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.