Proclinical are recruiting for a Clinical Scientist to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in the UK.
- Accountable for keeping updated on the alterations in GCP and updating the division on any changes.
- Supervise and analyse clinical data, to guarantee the quality and integrity of clinical data and that trials are performed rendering to both protocol and scientific standards.
- Guide and offer clinical scientific knowledge for the design, planning and implementation of clinical trials.
- Serve as a medical writer lead, offering high-quality medical writing assistance for clinical protocols, investigator brochures, regulatory proposals, and any other clinical documents.
- Guarantee all written documents are clear, scientifically precise and in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Work alongside other divisions to offer scientific contributions and writing knowledge.
- You will interface with clinical operations to guarantee clinical trials are implemented effectively and in compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Produce, track and handle project budgets and timelines with the capacity to offer comparison updates on financial accruals versus projects budgets.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a connected scientific field would be ideal.
- Demonstrable experience in clinical research or clinical development, ideally in a biotech or pharmaceutical organisation.
- Familiarity with psychiatry or neurology would be ideal.
- Acquaintance with phase 2b clinical trials and a comprehension of the drug development procedure.
- Medical writing abilities with a background in producing high quality clinical documents.
- Past involvement using regulatory guidelines linked to clinical development and medical writing.
- An organised individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work within a fast-paced setting and adapt to changing priorities.
- Keen to learn new experiences and self-development, taking accountability for responsibilities.
- Eager to work within a small, enhancing team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.