An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Clinical Scientist, based in the northwest area of Switzerland. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- The clinical scientist will participate in a global cross functional study team and will be responsible for clinical documentation, provide primary point-of-contact for questions and queries regarding study conduct, perform ongoing medical and safety data review, and offer input into study reporting.
- Represents clinical science function and expertise on the ongoing phase 3 study team in metastatic breast cancer.
- Responsible for clinical documentation, primary point-of-contact for questions and queries regarding study, conduct ongoing medical/safety data review, input into study reporting.
- Collaborates with Clinical Development Physicians, clinical operations, data management and other groups to conduct clinical review of study data; identifying and evaluating study data trends, outliers, protocol violators, etc.
- Works with Clinical Development Physicians, clinical operations, data management and potentially other groups to develop and communicate relevant medical inquiries
- Expected to perform responsibilities with more independence.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in scientific related field
- Minimum 4 years working on medical reviews in a clinical scientist position
- Experience in Oncology
- Scientific educational background (PhD, MD, Nurse education etc)
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational
- Able to work cross functionally
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.