Clinical Scientist as Translational Medicine Expert
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Clinical Scientist as Translational Medicine Expert to work at their office in Frankfurt, Germany. This is an exciting opportunity to work at a company that focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies.
- Defining high quality and innovative clinical biomarker strategies to enable projects to achieve clinical milestones.
- Providing analysis, interpretation and publication of clinical and preclinical data to support our clinical and biomarker programs.
- Preparing presentations for scientific conferences, stakeholder meetings and advisory boards.
- Providing relevant sections for the clinical trial protocol and other documents for the clinical development group.
- Co-accountability for bringing compounds across all therapeutic areas from preclinical research through clinical development by applying state-of-the-art biomarker and translational approaches.
- Managing projects involving clinical sample/data analyses conducted at contractors or academic collaborators.
- Providing instructions and scientific input to operations colleagues and study site/laboratory staff.
- Supporting clinical specimen collection and processing involving coordination with internal and external (CRO) stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD qualification in Life Sciences is required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience in clinical development and /or execution of clinical trials preferred. Ideally with focus on biomarkers and/or translational science.
- Practical laboratory experience in cell culture, bioanalytics, PK/PD assays and sample logistics would be of advantage.
- Experienced in GCP and/or GLP documentation techniques.
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Fluency in English; German is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Andreas Bartelt at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Junior R&D Scientist in their Belgium office.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Clinical Scientist to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.