Clinical Science Head
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Science Head, based in their office in China. The organisation utilises its advanced knowledge and deep industry experience in drug discovery, preclinical development, and clinical research. With this company rapidly expanding, this vacancy is the perfect opportunity to join them and provide real expertise in the Clinical field.
- Providing medical and scientific leadership to the company's clinical development teams.
- Contributing to clinical development and registration strategy for the company's diverse pipelines.
- Providing overall medical and safety oversight of the company's trials as assigned.
- Acting as a key driver to assigned clinical projects, providing medical and scientific expertise to project teams, participating in feasibility and risk assessment project teams, and participating in feasibility and risk.
- Contributing to trial design and developing, reviewing, and revising IND/CTA documents, protocols, IB, CRF, ICF, IRB/EC documents, SAP, CSR, and NDA documents.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD or MD from leading medical school.
- At least 10 years of clinical development experience from well-known companies in United States is preferred.
- Experience writing clinical development protocols, IB, and study reports preferred.
- Experience with medical and safety monitoring.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kirsty Zhuang at +44 203 800 1292 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.