Clinical Samples Assocaite Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Samples Associate Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in San Francisco, CA. We are looking for someone to manage clinical trial samples and in-house non-trial sample inventory. This will involve working on multiple aspects of our sample inventory. The ideal candidate will be familiar with medical/pathology terminology and must be able to input and verify large amounts of data accurately and without mistakes.
- Reading shipping manifests to extract/reconcile relevant information and inputting it into excel spreadsheets for LIMS database upload
- Communicating with team members regularly to confirm samples/work orders
- Extracting and updating our existing data to conform with strict predetermined guidelines and uploading it into LIMS database system
- Identify and extract value specific information from physical samples and inputting the data into excel spreadsheets for database upload
- Barcoding samples with new printed labels
- Clinical trial sample management
- Clinical trial slide management and database upkeep
- Organizing slides for pathology review, and/or shipment to CROs
- Must be able to organize and catalog samples, sample documentation, and associated metadata appropriately
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS or experience working in a histology or pathology lab is a plus
- Working with clinical trial samples and LIM Familiarity with medical terminology, anatomy, histology, pathology highly desirable
- Demonstrated competence with MS office
- The ability to work independently and possess exceptional organizational skills is required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to synthesize information quickly also required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.