Clinical Research Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Scientist for our client located in Warsaw, IN. Successful candidate will assist Research Leaders with clinical research activities and portfolio management.
- Complete required templates and documents, and maintain records related to assigned projects.
- Create and maintain files and spreadsheets to track activities. Communicate progress towards planned timelines.
- Work with Franchise Clinical Operations, Biostatistics and Data Management, and other functions to assist with study development and progress.
- Work with cross-functional new product development teams to meet clinical deliverables
- Assist in the development of materials used by Clinical Operations for study execution (Investigator Brochures, training materials, etc.).
- Maintain and file study related documentation.
- Will manage components of studies or clinical projects with supervision.
- Will assist other Operating Company clinical staff with assigned sub-project tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA or equivalent, preferably in Life Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, or related field is required.
- BS or MA/MS with 2 years' experience.
- Certification from a recognized professional organization (i.e., CCRA, RAC, CDE) is desirable.
- Clinical Research experience required
- Project Management experience required
- Previous medical device or research experience preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An innovative biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Scientist.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Science Head, based in their office in China.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Pharmacologist who will join their team in Shanghai.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Clinician for their office in Shanghai.
Sofia City, Bulgaria
An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Document Associate (CDA) III.