Clinical Research Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Scientist for a leading pharmaceutical company in the Santa Monica, CA. A successful candidate will have experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, and PCR.
- Support process analytical testing of virus vector
- Execute cell-based assays to advance process and product understanding of cell therapy products
- Other various duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in scientific field
- Candidate should be experienced with aseptic technique, cell culture, flow cytometry, PCR, and ELISA.
- Familiarity/understanding of good lab practice (GLP) and documentation (GDP) are required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An innovative biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Scientist.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Science Head, based in their office in China.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Pharmacologist who will join their team in Shanghai.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Clinician for their office in Shanghai.
Sofia City, Bulgaria
An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Document Associate (CDA) III.