Clinical Research Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in San Antonio, TX.
- Represent in a professional and courteous manner (verbal, written and in appearance) when interacting with staff, sponsors, IRBs, patients/subjects, nursing and medical staff members of various clinics, hospitals and physician's offices
- Read, understand and is able to accomplish protocol specified patient visits and procedures
- Clearly and concisely document patient assessments, observations, test results and other study related information per federal regulations, protocol requirements and GCPs
- Obtain patient informed consent according to federal regulations, GCPs and IRB requirements
- Is creative and diligent in recruiting qualified study subjects into assigned protocols to fulfill enrollment obligations within the sponsor's timeline while following regulations and rules governing medical ethics, IRB, GCP and ICH guidelines
- Complete all required training in a timely manner
- Schedule and conduct patient visits according to protocol requirements and timelines
- Maintain accurate and complete written source documentation of patient visits and protocol related activities
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or adequate experience within the field of research to compensate.
- Minimum of 1-3+ years' experience within the field of clinical or biological research
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.