Clinical Research Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Coordinator with a leading research facility located in Corpus Christi, TX. As the Clinical Research Coordinator, you will recruit and screen patients for inclusion in protocols/clinical trials.
- Perform patient assessments and collect medical histories and physicals.
- Administer protocol consents and documentation.
- Monitor protocol compliance.
- Perform clinical data interpretation and data entry as needed.
- Oversee training and mentoring of staff.
- Evaluate and interprets protocol/clinical trial findings.
- Manage clinical protocols by training the study personnel; oversee compliance to protocol
- Develop and adhere to relevant SOPs
- Manage the quality control, completion and submission of study related documentation.
- Prepare, submit and maintain IRB, FDA, and/or other regulatory documents and research correspondence as needed.
- Monitor study enrollment goals and initiate strategies to promote enrollment and participant compliance.
- Coordinate and perform responsibilities related to research participants including determining subject population availability, developing informed consents and screening materials, screening and recruiting subjects, scheduling visits, and overseeing study visits.
- Obtain and document informed consent of participants.
- Assess acute and non-acute clinical and research related problems and toxicities, communicate to physicians and report adverse events per protocol to sponsor and IRB.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in nursing, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years' experience required.
- Expertise in the fundamentals of clinical trials.
- Experience in clinical data management, database operations and analysis.
- Experience with IRB and FDA requirements.
- Certified in GCP and Human Subjects Protection training.
- Experience in clinical research setting with protocols and clinical trials.
- Strong diagnostic and clinical skills.
- Excellent Writing Skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.