Clinical Research Associate
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate job in Thailand. This is a large organisation focused on finding solutions for serious unmet medical needs, this is a great place to excel in your clinical career. There is an opportunity to work from home, if you are needed.
- Responsible for evaluation, initiation, monitoring, close-out and other tasks associated with the management of clinical sites.
- Ensure the conduct of all clinical studies is in accordance with Good Clinical Practices, International Harmonization Guideline, and appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Serve as primary contact for Clinical Research Organizations/ vendors, Investigators and study coordinators for study related questions.
- In conjunction with study team, support feasibility and site selection process for clinical studies.
- Manage patient recruitment strategies to increase patient randomization into the trial
- Review all Adverse Events/Serious Adverse Events and ensure appropriate documentation is in place and any other safety issues are addressed and communicated.
- Order and coordinate study supplies for clinical studies
- Develop and maintain tracking tools to support management of clinical studies
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor or nurse degree, preferably in the Life Sciences
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry or CRO as a Clinical Research Associate from study start-up to database lock.
- Strong Oncology monitoring experience in phase 1-3 pharmaceutical/ biotechnology clinical trials
- Strong working knowledge of Electronic Data Capture, Interactive Voice/Web Response System and
Clinical Trial Management System
- Fluent in Danish and English, oral and written
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.