Clinical Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Conduct clinical trial site visits including evaluation, initiation, monitoring and close out
- Submitting protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval, as well as preparing regulatory submissions
- Oversee and report on the conduct of clinical trials at a site level including and on-line site visit reports and updates to electronic management systems
- Proactive site management including:
- Building and maintaining solid and professional relationships with site staff
- Facilitating subject enrollment incorporating recruitment strategies and action plans at site level
- Maintaining site audit/inspection readiness
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences or Nursing
- 1+ years' experience of CRA monitoring
- Prior experience working Oncology trials
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of ICH-GCP
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.