Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
A top 5 Contract Research Organisation is looking for a talented CRA to join their team in Spain. At this company you'll have access to constant training, development and the right support to having an amazing clinical career.
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and work diligently to relevant guidelines
Skills and Requirements
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level, have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Good level of English and Spanish.
Please click on the Apply button.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Divya Mistry at 02038141315 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv