Clinical Project Manager/ Senior PM - EU Based
A job vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager/ Senior PM has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of innovative new therapies to improve the world's health. Based in the EU, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Previous CRO or Pharma PM experience is essential.
- Must have strong people management experience and cross-functional leadership of clinical trials and project teams. Ideally, global Clinical PM but will consider regional experience if EMEA / EU.
- Strong client-facing experience, approach and communication skills are essential.
- Problem-solving client issues, escalating and managing client relationships.
- Strong academic life science backgrounds is essential.
- Strong Clinical Operations backgrounds (ideally from SSU or CRA background).
- Strong understanding of financial acumen and budget management, resourcing, forecasting, project planning & execution, risk and quality management.
- TA experience is a plus, with a preference for: Oncology, ideally immuno-oncology and/or cell therapy, Deep Vein Thrombosis /VT or Cardiovascular mega trial experience.
- Keen to see Late Phase experienced PL's particularly with non-interventional experience, but open to any.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in the Life Sciences, Pharmacy or a Medicine related discipline is essential. They need to have a degree as a minimum but MSc or PHD's in a respective field is desirable (but not essential).
- Demonstrates a proactive, self-motivated and resilient attitude.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good time management, client-focused and strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Travel: Yes would be 35-30% either global or regional travel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valeria Cardo at 0203 854 0674 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.