Clinical Project Manager - RWE
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Clinical Project Manager to their European team on a home-based capacity. This Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is renowned for their work in technological advances and access to real-world data. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Be responsible for global clinical study and project productivity, delivery, and quality, resulting in strong financial performance and most importantly, customer satisfaction.
- Participate in bid defence preparations and will have the opportunity to lead bid defence presentations in partnership with the company's Business Development teams for multi-country/ region studies.
- Develop the delivery strategy for RFP's.
- Manage and co-ordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
- Implement continuous improvement activities for assigned projects.
- Serve as primary project contact with Sponsor to ensure communication is maintained and continuously improved and reporting schedules are adhered to.
- Report on team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines to management.
- Lead problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies, and issues.
- Develop proactive contingency plans to mitigate clinical risk.
- Provide input to line managers of their project team members' performance relative to project tasks and supporting staff development.
- Mentor less experienced CPMs.
- Ensure high performance and efficiency of the clinical team through the scheduling of co-monitoring/accompanied site visits and ongoing mentoring of CRA team.
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- You will have a strong background in Late Phase prospective and retrospective including Non-Interventional / Observational Studies.
- Previous relevant experience in a clinical development organization, managing global clinical studies in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in late-phase, global trials.
- Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, and global clinical development processes.
- Bid defence experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani at +44 203 854 2629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Shanghai Clinical Project Manager to their office in Shanghai.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Study Manager to their office in the UK.
A leading global pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Freelance Senior Manager Clinical Operations.
Clinical Project Manager