Clinical Project Manager - Rare Disease
An international pharmaceutical company with over 80 years of experience is seeking to recruit a Clinical Project Manager - Rare Disease to their office in Italy. The organisation focuses on the research, development, production, and commercialisation of innovative therapeutic solutions in the Respiratory, Neonatology, Rare Disease and Special Care Therapeutic Areas. This is an exciting opportunity to become involved with one of the largest names in the pharmaceutical field!
- Making appropriate operational decisions to ensure the global clinical trials are initiated and completed on time, on budget, and in compliance to ICH and GCP requirements.
- Providing clinical operations input to the study team members during the study design and the key steps of the study planning and conduction.
- Acting as primary contact for internal or external (CRO) customers, by managing day-to-day contact.
- Enabling an adequate study-specific documental preparation and archiving.
- Obtaining, evaluating, and coordinating input from multiple internal departments/specialists to ensure clinical trials comply with SOPs.
- Supporting QA activities, including maintenance of track audits.
- Implementing Budget computation and control.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent.
- Five years' experience with track record of successful achievements in a similar role in the frame of industry or CRO.
- Knowledge of principles of clinical study design, planning tools and planning principles, and ICH/GCP requirements.
- Fluent English is required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Francesca D'Arpa at +44 207 440 0630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
Rome (province), Italy
Clinical Study Leader
£50.00 - £80.00 per hour
I am partnered with a small Oncology company who are looking for a freelance Study Start up Specialist to join their team.
A leading software provider for pharmaceutical trials are currently hiring a Clinical Project Manager.
Milan (province), Italy
A job vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager/ Senior PM has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Junior Clinical Project Manager position based in Stevenage.
A leading pharmaceutical company are currently looking to hire a Senior Clinical Site Manager to work on a home-based capacity in Poland.
A worldwide and renowned pharmaceutical company is currently hiring a Senior R&D Project Manager in their office Belgium office.
A leading and global clinical CRO is currently recruiting a Clinical Start Up Manager to join their team in Denmark.