Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will be responsible for the project management of key Clinical Supply Chain activities at the protocol level for pre-clinical and Phase I - II clinical trials.
- Forecast, plan, schedule, coordinate and execute, ensure timely availability of investigational drug supplies and related services to clinical sites and depots.
- Provide input to Clinical Study Teams to influence clinical protocol design
- Translate clinical study design into packaging design.
- Author the study medication and labeling section of the clinical protocol.
- Develop protocol specific labeling compliant with applicable global regulations.
- Identify, develop, communicate and track project timelines, activities, logistics, and milestones.
- Responsible for protocol specific clinical supplies scenario analysis, risk management and contingency planning.
- Forecast protocol specific bulk drug product requirements, including comparator agents, ancillary supplies and commodities, including overages.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required preferably in physical science, math, engineering or pharmacy.
- 2+ years total experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Preferably experience in one of the following areas: Drug discovery, Drug development, Clinical operations, and Supply chain
- Experience in Quality Assurance is highly preferred
- Understanding of clinical development and global supply chain requirements.
- Competent in the application of standard business requirements.
- Understanding the importance of compliance in a regulated environment and be capable of applying this knowledge to daily work.
- Ability to work collaboratively within the dept as well as cross-functionally including interacting in a tactful, professional and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with those in the dept as well as Clinical, QA, Analytical and any area interface.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Project Management skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A leading biopharmaceutical company, researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA), is recruiting for a Director of Oncology Target Discovery.
Up to £75000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Senior Clinical Manager, Clinical Operations to their office in London.
Proclinical Staffing have partnered with a Start-up Biotech based in Central London who are looking for a Director/ Senior Director, Clinical Operations to join their team.
£0.00 - £135000.00 per annum
A leading Pharmaceutical company, delivering life-transforming medicines for serious diseases, is currently recruiting a Director of Clinical Program Management at their office in London.
£0.00 - £650.00 per day
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Associate Director Clinical Development.