Clinical Project Manager
A leading software provider for pharmaceutical trials are currently hiring a Clinical Project Manager. Based in France, this incredible organisation offers the opportunity to work alongside the brightest scientists whilst bringing your expertise to an established and in-demand company.
- Reporting to the Project Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery and set-up of adapted solutions
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the project from specifications to delivery.
- The candidate will become the primary point of contact for the client from contract award throughout the setup.
- Actively participate in pre-sales meetings to supporting the sales team.
- Manage the communication with the sponsor, CRO and other teams involved in the project.
- Specify and assess client needs, in conjunction with the technical teams, consolidate the
- project plan and specification documents.
- Prepare the validation process and lead the sponsor Usability Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Identify the risks on the project, follow issues and manage alongside the sponsor the
- definition of related action plans.
Skills and Requirements
- 3- 5 Years experience
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency using computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Aguie at 0203 854 1077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.