Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical has partnered with a growing Pharmaceutical Company who are looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join their growing team.
- Assist Business Development with Scope of Work and Budget completion, defining tasks and resource requirements
- Conduct Handover Meeting from Business Development to the clinical team ensuring all relevant parties are included and informed of every aspect of the trial, including their FTE and allocated budget.
- Establish roles and responsibilities, budget and invoicing practices.
- Prepare key project management documentation, e.g. Project Plan, Communication Plan etc., in line with Client requirements
- Perform co-monitoring or motivational visit to site and assess CRAs and site performance
- Maintain oversight of project activities including query resolution, interim analysis and Database lock and send oversight reports on an agreed frequency to the Director of Clinical Operations.
- Participate in audit and inspection processes.
- Participate in reviewing or responding to issues and findings
Skills and Requirements
- Over 5 years clinical study management experience within Pharma or Biotech is required.
- Strong vendor management experience is required.
- CRA background and experience in co-monitoring highly desirable
- Experience in highly complex therapy areas preferred.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.