Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Development and maintenance of the assigned project management plan and study manual(s).
- Plan, conduct, and manage research projects within the federal regulations and policies.
- Maintain assigned project regulatory documents as per SOPs
- Assist in preparation of project invoices.
- Ensure regulatory integrity of protocols through preparation of multicenter protocol(s), consent form template(s), protocol amendment(s), and annual progress report(s).
- Track all aspects of the research project and make regular progress reports.
- Oversee site monitoring activities.
- Maintain regular communications with assigned study teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's in Science, Clinical Research Administration or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years prior relevant experience in the academic, industry or relevant clinical research organization including demonstrated prior project management/clinical operations experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of FDA & ICH/GCP regulations
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.