Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager with a leading CRO located in Boston, MA. As the Clinical Project Manager, you will lead (gPM) project or take rPM responsibilities as per CCOS Management direction. Activities are conducted with little supervision of the assigned Project Portfolio Lead.
- Take full leadership on all project deliverables on projects assigned as gPM (or rPM on given project for specific countries, if business demands).
- Ensure that project deliveries are on time, within budget and with quality.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and provides suggestions on process changes.
- Build and manage the study budget, implement actions to mitigate areas of risk, drive delivery across the full project, collaborate with internal stakeholders to track study progress and create study tools.
- Analyze Study Protocol (or study assumptions and Sponsor's needs in case Protocol is not available), in order to define scope of services for internal and external Providers project success and identify risks from the beginning of the project.
- Coordinate and manage project start-up, project maintenance, and project close-out activities.
- Effectively drives client and internal team communication.
- Provide leadership to study team members as well as relevant vendors.
- Proactively and effectively communicate with assigned team members across relevant functions in order to drive project success; aim to be instrumental in the management of the client via close collaboration, both in person and remotely.
- Set up all relevant study plans and keep them updated throughout the study execution.
- Communicate updates to project scope and/or timelines to all parties involved.
- Lead teleconferences and meetings with Sponsor, Services Providers and Managers from other departments.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Susan Chapman at (+1) 646-542-0158 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.