Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical has partnered with a successful pharmaceutical company in search for a Clinical Project Manager in Germany. You will be working in the early phases of the clinical trial, assuming full accountability for project delivery on time, with quality and on budget. Standard Operating Procedures, Good Clinical Practices, local laws and regulations must all be in alignment.
- Planning and management of Phase I and II projects with all departments including external vendors and external units as required
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Project-related communication (and possibly contact) with external consultants and service providers
- Close communication with sponsors and the project team
- Continuous update of project progress including communication internally and with sponsor and external vendors Budget control for Phase I and II studies including: − service inquiries with external vendors − Budget and contract negotiation with sponsors and external vendors − Forecasting and invoicing
- Involvement in the generation/revision of SOPs as required
- Operational representative in client partnerships (if required)
Skills and Requirements
- University degree or equivalent
- Relevant and profound experience in project management in a research institute or the pharmaceutical development
- Familiar with the regulations according to AMG/ICH/GCP
- Profound experience in healthy volunteer, First in Man, multicenter and patient studies
- Good organizational skills
- Very good knowledge in English (spoken and written command)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good relationship with peers, ability to manage time and stress, excellent self and interpersonal motivational skills, project management ability, proven problem solving and decision-making abilities, meticulous attention to detail and computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.