Clinical Project Manager - Hong Kong Home Base
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of an international contract research organization that focuses on patient enrolment across multiple therapeutic areas. This highly sought-after position advertised is for a Clinical Project Manager, and is based in the company's Hong Kong office.
- Managing international clinical research projects, across various clinical research centres.
- Delivering clinical research projects within budgets and on time, in accordance with high quality standards.
- Training and mentoring team members.
- Managing and leading teams across multi-functional projects.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Attending bid defence meetings, participating in the development of proposals, and the development of client presentations.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least an undergraduate degree in a Life Science subject, or an equivalent of a degree through a combination of education, training and experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in clinical research.
- At least 2 years of global project management experience, focusing on Phase II and III projects.
- A demonstrable experience in working in the Oncology field, along with MS, Haemophilia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and various infectious diseases.
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin.
- Demonstrable communication, presentation and customer-service skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Project.
- Demonstrable skills in team-building, resource allocation and organisational skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mandy Fang on +6531591467 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is announcing a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Manager
£0.00 - £500.00 per hour
ProClinical is currently advertising a vacancy for a Contract Lead Clinical Study Manager position
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager position with a biotechnology company
£0.00 - £40.00 per hour
ProClinical is recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager position for a global pharmaceutical company
A premier multinational contract research organisation, providing consultation in the biopharmaceutical and medical device sector.
ProClinical are recruiting for a Senior CRA to work at a leading multinational contract research organisation in Barcelona.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Clinical Data Manager, based in Foster City, CA.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical is working with the largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services and a global leader in healthcare intelligence.