Clinical Project Manager - Germany
Proclinical has partnered with an established CRO who are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join their growing team. They are running several phase II/III studies.
You will be responsible for overseeing global studies where you will manage also manage vendors. There is a lot of opportunity to take on a range of responsibilities whilst working in an autonomous and driven environment.
This is a great opportunity to move into a truly global role and to join a company several high-profile studies ongoing.
- Takes full leadership on all project deliverables on projects assigned as gPM
- Ensures that project deliveries are on time, within budget and with quality
- Proactively identifies areas for process improvement and provides suggestions on process changes
- Builds and manages the study budget, implement actions to mitigate areas of risk, drive delivery
- across the full project, collaborate with internal stakeholders to track study progress and create study tools
- Coordinates and manages project start-up, project maintenance, and project close-out activities
- Effectively drives client and internal team communication
- Provides leadership to KCR study team members as well as relevant vendors
- Proactively and effectively communicates with assigned team members across relevant functions in order to drive project success; aims to be instrumental in the management of the client via close collaboration, both in person and remotely
- Sets up all relevant study plans and keeps them updated throughout the study execution
- Communicates updates to project scope and/or timelines to all parties involved
- Leads teleconferences and meetings with Sponsor, Services Providers and Managers from other departments
- Takes ownership of project issues and proactively drives to resolution, including relevant escalation as needed
- Follows applicable SOPs and regulations and drive team compliance
- Maintains study status tracking tools up to date and drives team member's compliance
- Prepares reports on the assigned activities according to the requirements and timelines established by supervisor
- Proactively communicates project status, issues & risks to stakeholders and management
- Reviews clinical trip reports
- Coordinates work of Services Providers, transparently communicating to the Sponsor all decisions and deviations related to service providers
Skills and Requirements
- University/college degree (life science or medical degree preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- Significant experience in project management of clinical trials (minimum 1 year of Project Management experience)
- Previous or current CRO/sponsor experience or Medical Device Manufacturer experience
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology, clinical patient management and clinical research
- Advanced team leadership skills
- Advanced decision-making skills
- Demonstrates sound judgment in decision making process and has strong understanding of scope of contracts, including milestones and recognition of changes
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.