Clinical Project Director - Oncology Pharma
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are working exclusively with an exciting mid-size Oncology pharma who are looking for the first European Clinical Hire for this project team.
You will be working at a very high level managing the Clinical Projects in a hands on way - there is no line management required for this role.
We are looking for extremely capable Clinical Project Managers who have 10+ years of experience managing clinical trials in a global setting.
This is an Oncology focused pharma who although relatively small have a global presence and already marketed drugs.
- Flexible Salary + 20% bonus + benefits.
- Leading phase II-III Oncology trials globally.
- Fully homebased.
- Established pharma with strong pipeline and marketed drugs.
You will need:
- Demonstyrable years CPM experience mainly within a sponsor setting.
- Extensive oncology experience.
- Global experience with FDA and EMEA.
- Right to work in the UK or EU without sponsorship.
- Willing to report into/work with a team in the US.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack Wingrove at +44 203 831 7675.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.