Clinical Project Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Coordinator for our client located in Irvine, CA. Successful candidate will perform a variety of activities within the Clinical Research (Cardiovascular) department in support of various clinical trials and projects.
- Provides support for Clinical Research department
- Training coordinator responsibilities
- Records management responsibilities
- Contract requests and due diligence
- Periodic meeting scheduling/support
- Process and organize purchase order and invoice requests through online accounts payable systems.
- Assist in clinical study payment/tracking working directly with study teams and the payments team
- Support the on-time registration and maintenance of clinical studies working directly with study teams
- Assists with scheduling and organizing investigator and expert panel meetings, as requested.
- Works with internal cross-functional representatives and external vendors (CROs, Core Labs, and/or consultants) to meet clinical program needs.
- Actively participate in study team meetings and project updates.
- May participate in process improvement activities within the department.
- May provides system support to Franchise (e-filing, CTMS, reporting, etc)
- May provide support to assemble, distribute, and file critical study/project documents, as necessary.
- Provides general documentation support to project teams (Formatting, tracking, finalizing protocols, literature reviews, and other necessary study/project documentation).
- May perform other related duties assigned as needed.
- Responsible for communicating business-related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-4 years of work-related experience. (required)
- Prefer a degree in the sciences
- Prefer knowledge of clinical research
- Prefer medical device experience in the cardiovascular field
- Ability to use PC and associated software.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word, Excel skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, excellent attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) is desirable.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.