Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Associate for a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. Successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in a scientific-related field and knowledge of different clinical documentation/operations.
- The position entails work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Assists with management of the electronic trial master file.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes.
- Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- Travel may be required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific-related field and knowledge of different clinical documentation/operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.