Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Associate for a leading pharmaceutical company located in the Southern San Francisco, CA area. Successful candidate will have a BS in a scientific-related field and experience with TMF and/or eTMF.
- Work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Track and prepare study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Process drug shipments, drug returns, and assist with in-house drug reconciliation.
- Order and maintain inventory of clinical supplies.
- Order and ship case report forms.
- Assist with development of documents for site binders.
- Assemble and prepare distribution of site binders.
- Serve as CRA back up, provide verbal and written communication with study personnel.
- Under close supervision review and participate in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arrange meeting logistics.
- Draft meeting agendas and assist in preparing meeting minutes.
- Interact with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- May assist with monitoring visits under the direct supervision of senior staff.
- Travel may be required.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in a scientific-related field and experience with TMF and/or eTMF.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.