Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Redwood City, CA. A successful candidate will have past clinical experience and knowledge of FDA and/or GCPs.
- Work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments
- Track and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools
- Process drug shipments, drug returns, and assists with in-house drug reconciliation. Orders and maintains inventory of clinical supplies
- Assist with development of documents for site binders. Assembles and prepares distribution of site binders
- Serve as CRA back up providing verbal and written communication with study personnel
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents
- Arrange meeting logistics. Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes. (Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks
- May assist with monitoring visits under the direct supervision of senior staff
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team. eTMF experience is preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.