Clinical Project Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Associate position with a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA. A successful candidate will have at least a BS/BA in a scientific-related field, be proficient with Microsoft Office, and be familiar with standard clinical operating procedures.
- The position entails work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Processes drug shipments, drug returns, and assists with in-house drug reconciliation.
- Orders and maintains inventory of clinical supplies.
- Assists with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembles and prepares distribution of site binders.
- Serves as CRA back up providing verbal and written communication with study personnel.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes.
- Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA in a scientific-related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, and be familiar with standard clinical operating procedures.
- Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.