Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Programmer for a CRO located in Raleigh, NC. Successful candidate will serve as Lead CDP for Rave Programming tasks for new study builds, post-production change support, and other technical support activities as required by the client Arena.
- Help manage overall study build and migration activities.
- Explain technical issues.
- Maintain activities on the trials, post-production changes.
- Data integrations, general technical issues.
- Serve as Lead CDP for Rave Programming tasks for new study builds, post-production change support, and other technical support activities as required by the client Arena.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a lead programmer
- Lead clinical programmer experienced in Medidata Rave. Experience in both Rave Classic and Rave EDC
- Customer is time-zone specific. West coast candidate is highly preferred. If Central, has to be flexible with working hours.
- Direct interaction with the client/sponsor to a certain degree. Also working collaboration with the lead data manager. DTL is the single POC normally
- More of a project management rather than people management. Coordinating resources.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Susan Chapman at (+1) 646-542-0158 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.