A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Switzerland and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Clinical Programmer to join their team. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Conduct model-orientated and model-based graphical evaluation of M&S data in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician
- Lead the creation of pooled and cleaned ready to use modelling datasets and descriptive datasets in compliance with Roche internal guidelines, standard operating procedures and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Lead the creation of NCA datasets in compliance with Roche internal guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Assist in the development of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and physiological models under the supervision of the clinical pharmacometrician
- Participate in the writing of M&S analysis plans and M&S reports
- Support quality control of M&S deliverable such as datasets, tables, listings and figures.
- Contribute to, and sometimes lead, process-improvement initiatives
- Assist in the assessment, development and documentation of new tools
- Provide input into Case Report Form (CRF) design for M&S data collection.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Clinical data & data visualization
- Minimum 2 years in supporting modelling and simulation of clinical data
- Fluency in R & SAS
- Experience working with PK & PD data
- Master level (M.S.) in Mathematics and/or Statistics
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge about clinical development
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.